X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

[ms] Shirts

This has been canceled due to lack of interest compounded by a high cost of shirts. I'm going to setup an online store on spreadshirt.com shortly that will let each person order shirts on demand. Stay tuned!

Here's what I'm going to do. On May 1, I'm placing the order. I have already contacted the shirt company to begin discussions on setting up our screens. If you want a shirt, you have to have your request confirmed with my no later than this date. I'll keep the first post on this thread updated with the list of members who have paid and are confirmed for the order.

I'm not going to order a shirt for anybody unless I receive a payment before May 1. Each of you needs to trust that I am going to follow through with this, otherwise you don't get a shirt. Your vote in the poll does not lock you in for a shirt.

I can only accept payment via PayPal donations at this time:
    • Send donations to *********
    • Send money as a Donation instead of Purchase, otherwise PayPal will take a percent from the top and it comes out of my own pocket. I'm not trying to make money here, and I'm also not trying to lose it.
    • Mention your mercuryserver userid in PayPal so I know who the payment is coming from
    • Once you have donated via PayPal, send me a private message on MercuryServer containing the following information:
      • Your full name & email as it appears in your PayPal account (So I know where the money came from)
      • Your full shipping address, including country/etc
      • Number, size, and gender of tees that you want
      • Number and size of Hoodies that you want. Pullover or Zip?

COST
    • Tees - $15 USD
    • Pullover Hoodies - $25 USD
    • Zip Hoodies - $30 USD

Shipping
    • USA - +$0 USD, shipping/packaging is calculated in cost
    • Europe - Add +$2 USD for shipping. total, not per item (I plan on shipping these to someone in EU and they can distribute from there if it saves on shipping cost)
    • Everywhere else - Add +$4 USD for shipping. total, not per item (I'm sorry, but I need to be sure I'm covered)

Here's a rough mock-up of what I'm targeting for shirts. They will be a dark color, probably dark charcoal or black. The hoodies will be the same, except the Zip hoodies will have nothing on back and a smaller version of the logo on one side

I think that covers it for now
    Mens - Small
    3.70%
    Mens - Medium
    37.04%
    Mens - Large
    29.63%
    Mens - XL
    18.52%
    Mens - XXL
    11.11%
    Womens - Small
    0%
    Womens - Medium
    0%
    Womens - Large
    3.70%
    Womens - XL
    3.70%
    Womens - XXL
    0%
    I'm also interested in a hoodie!
    22.22%
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: [ms] Shirts

h w g a
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• picklemonkey
      • Jun 2004

here's me rockin' the white hoodie

kansascitytechno.com angels

back of our tee, front of our hoodie

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

are you doing hoodies for the same price? or is that just the t-shirt price?
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

ps - glad to see you're taking the initiative, adam. you're the man, for real!
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• picklemonkey
            • Jun 2004

If I do hoodies, they'll be ~$25-30 USD after shipping. I can't guarantee anything yet until I go to the post office, buy a box/bag, and stuff a tee/hoodie in it so they can tell me what they're going to charge me to send it off to a couple different countries

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

If you joined MS prior to 2005, the shirt is free!

jk

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                Platinum Poster
                • Feb 2006

---
                Last edited by mnbvcxz; May 14, 2021, 01:18:04 AM.

Comment

• demonAfro
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Boo! Can't have you ruining the exclusivity of the one I already have.

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Put me down for a medium shirt and a large hoodie
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

surprised chanty hasn't chimed in yet???

Comment

• Bender420
                        Tickle me Elmo!
                        • Jun 2004

i said a med and a large bc i wear both depending on the shirt. also interested in a hoodie depending on how they look.
                        sorry i haven't been able to help like i said i would, but this past year has been busier than ever for me.
                        Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Bender420
                          i said a med and a large bc i wear both depending on the shirt. also interested in a hoodie depending on how they look.
                          Ditto usually... although in this case I would imagine these shirts are going to shrink.

Comment

• chanty
                            John, John, where art thou!
                            • Jun 2004

I'm here!!! I'm going to put in for an xl as I don't know the sizing of this company and I want to alter the tshirt to make it more stylish than a plain T. Need room to cut and sew!!!
                            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

I put in a Small and Medium

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...