• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: The Way to Fix MS from Becoming Old

Originally posted by floridaorange
    So you are saying there were a lot of quality mixes being posted, and now it's full of crap?
    No he's saying the quantity has gone up, the quality has gone down Some of these people are just ripping anything on any EDM Radio show and just posting it for $$
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• coleby761
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2008

So you are saying there were a lot of quality mixes being posted, and now it's full of crap?
      Still good mixes but p+r smells like a port-a-potty!

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

There are others who make a great contribution, R_co is a good example

Comment

• Alexudis
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by chunky
          No he's saying the quantity has gone up, the quality has gone down Some of these people are just ripping anything on any EDM Radio show and just posting it for $$
          exactly, now if it was proton radio that would be ok

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Its much like I suspected

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

Follow these simple rules to earn money with FileFactory Rewards
            1. We count every successful completed download. We count one unique file per unique IP address every 24 hours for free and anonymous users. So a free or anonymous user downloading two different files from the same IP will count as two downloads. Premium downloads are counted as one file per each unique IP every 24 hours. So a Premium user downloading two different files on the same IP will count as one download.
            2. You must opt-in to our Rewards program by selecting the "Activate Rewards" option in your account.
            3. The following downloads do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB; downloading files from your own account; automated download tools excluding legitimate download managers. You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
            4. You must select a payment method in your account in order to be paid. You can lodge a payment request at any time if your balance exceeds $20 and we will pay automatically every Monday. Both free and Premium members can receive payouts.
            5. We pay you 20% of the value of each Premium account sold as a result of your downloads or referring link from your site. This is on top of your download rates.
            6. We pay you 20% of the earnings from new affiliates who you referred to FileFactory.
            7. There are no restrictions for any country - anyone can download using our free system.
            8. Your uploads must meet our terms of service.
            9. For maximum Rewards we recommend using FileFactory as your exclusive host as you'll generate more sales and therefore good commissions.

Comment

• Hoff
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Aug 2009

no no, is not about the quality of the mixes what I said,

now it's full of crap .. in terms of quantity so therefore also in terms of visual and navigation quality

that bastard post and re post everything, he don`t look if the topic already exists .. . somehow makes fun of all of us

would be nice to cross him in some club

Comment

• coleby761
                Are you Kidding me??
                • May 2008

Look @ p+r section and how many threads are merged because of double and triple posts. I don't see how there's any argument.

Comment

• Alexudis
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Hoff

no no, is not about the quality of the mixes what I said,

now it's full of crap .. in terms of quantity so therefore also in visual and navigation quality

that bastard post and re post everything, he don`t look if the topic already exists .. . somehow makes fun of all of us

would be nice to cross him in some club
                  It would feel right to front kick his face

Comment

• picklemonkey
                    Double hoodie beer monster
                    • Jun 2004

I'm not going to ban members for sharing uncopyrighted music I'd love to be able to pay everyone for posting a set--if our members have figured out how to both share with 42k people AND get paid for it, I applaud and support them for doing it. Badmouthing another member for sharing free music with our community should not be welcome here. Whether you like them or not, they're taking the time to share music.

If you're mad that that others are getting paid to share with people, maybe you should follow chunky's steps above and have a friendly competetion

If you're frustrated with the quantity or quality of sets posted to P&R, try using our DJ Database (click the Home tab) to subscribe to the quality sets instead

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
                      There are others who make a great contribution, R_co is a good example
                      R_co is a bot. He originally joined [ms] and was sharing sets directly. Per some changes I made with him a year ago, the majority of his posts are now automated from his SoundCloud page. Just like [ms]_Podcast_Bot

Comment

• Hoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Aug 2009

not barking up are all my friend

for me the quality must always be important

if this domishitetc made his posts with quality and having respect to other topics .. fantastic

of course not bother me that they receive money, frankly don't bother me at all .. congrats for that

" try using our DJ Database " maybe that's good for someones, I'm not interested ..... I like quiet browse when I can, .. and I liked it when it also involved quality

and I say this honestly and very happy, it is my opinion

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          • Jun 2004

I download many of his sets because I think they're quality. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder

I see nothing wrong with him doing what he does, even if I think the music is bad. That's like me telling all members that Sasha & Digweed sets aren't allowed here because I don't like their music. I might not like their music, but many others do that justify it being here. The same goes for the music that other members are posting.

Comment

• Hoff
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Aug 2009

In nothing I'm referring to the music,

only and exclusively to his posts [or posts/topics from others farts users with attitudes like this], .. without any criteria, without respect, some more shits ..... .. and in my opinion, totally without quality

Originally posted by turkish delight

.... chola and domi and all the other moneymakers are not MS like ....

http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ril-2011/page2

Comment

• picklemonkey
                              • Jun 2004

He's sharing music with others. You may not agree with what he does, but I do. Here's my two cents--if you're so concerned with someone sharing music that you don't like with other people, take a break from the Internet for a while

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

The DJDB has really elimintated any probs I would have had with P+R. Since I never could keep up with it I would end up searching for sets for artists I like all the time and wondering if I misssed stuff. I would tag sets here and there to keep up with, but thanks to the subscription page I don't miss anything which is handy. 95% of the stuff posted there I don't listen to but so there has always been a lot of noise for me. But more of everything is > hardly anything for sure imo.

Comment

Working...