There aren't as many artists using the calendar as I'd hoped, but I'll figure out what to do with the data. Until then, change the "detroit" text in the address bar to search the events with different criteria
[ms] Events Calendar
Collapse
X
-
[ms] Events Calendar
I got enough of the Facebook API down to where I have created something that indexes all of our artist's Facebook calendars. I bastardized this quick script (URL below) that then lets us search all known upcoming parties for all artists in our database by searching artist name/city/state/country/location

There aren't as many artists using the calendar as I'd hoped, but I'll figure out what to do with the data. Until then, change the "detroit" text in the address bar to search the events with different criteriaTags: None -
Re: [ms] Events Calendar
Thanks
It brings me one step closer to being able to index all events for an artist across multiple sites and let members search a city for an event. This could be huge! I guess I expected a better response. 
I also made something else as a proof of concept that dynamically pulls down some photos from Facebook for some random artists from DJDB:
Comment
-
Re: [ms] Events Calendar
Yeah I had one working but couldn't think of a way to make it useful. The events sync is what it morphed into.. something that all people could benefit from without having to install anything on their fb profileComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment