X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Worlds largest solar yacht

A mission has begun aboard the Turanor PlanetSolar – passionately attempting to be the first to circle the world by waves on a sun powered ship. Despite being able to travel around the world – standing in amazement at the natural beauties that roll beyond waves and shimmer in the sun, the planet solar team are confidently carrying an important project with them.

Within this project, PlanetSolar holds two objectives. Firstly, to demonstrate that current and up and coming technologies aimed at improving energy efficiency are reliable and valuable, and secondly, to advance scientific research in the field of renewable energy. Their vision is quite an admirable one – conserving our planet through the use of promoting solar energy and eco-mobility.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Worlds largest solar yacht

i know nothing about those panels and how they trap heat, but i wonder if they get hot. that'd suck if the ship deck was too hot to walk on!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

I am sure they don't as that would be wasted energy that could be turned into electricity as well
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...