• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatalfelix
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Groove is in the air

...I can smell it .

Don't know what it is but 2011 is such a great year. When I check my recordbox online there are so many good and deep tracks in it that I can't stop listening. In 2009 I said that 2010 had to be the year of deep house, and now it's 2011 and there it is . Sasha is playing melodic and deep again, Robert Babicz is making amazing stuff and even Nick Warren is playing organic tunes. The Groove is in the air and I feel more alive then ever!

(sorry for this thread, but I think I'm falling in love with music again ^^)
    "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Groove is in the air

the rise of minimal nearly killed the whole scene imo...its taken a hell of a lot for things to start picking up again
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by fatalfelix
      ...I can smell it .

Don't know what it is but 2011 is such a great year. When I check my recordbox online there are so many good and deep tracks in it that I can't stop listening. In 2009 I said that 2010 had to be the year of deep house, and now it's 2011 and there it is . Sasha is playing melodic and deep again, Robert Babicz is making amazing stuff and even Nick Warren is playing organic tunes. The Groove is in the air and I feel more alive then ever!

(sorry for this thread, but I think I'm falling in love with music again ^^)
      Don't be sorry, we need more of the falling in love with the music Thank you !
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• hypoluxxa
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

All I can think of was Tijuana:

Comment

• mnbvcxz
          Platinum Poster
          • Feb 2006

^^^ I was thinking the same thing

Comment

• dusk
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

I have to agree 2011 has been a brilliant year for music so far
            ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^^ Yeah, it really has I have more than I have time to listen to.

And more , downloaded Ricky Ryan Warung !! Whole 8 mins in and I am totally hooked
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• veselic
                Banned
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by thebanned1
                the rise of minimal nearly killed the whole scene imo...its taken a hell of a lot for things to start picking up again
                hope minimal falls and never rises again

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

awe-inspiring !!!!

I need some of this live !!!!

Comment

• Kat
                    A pretty fn good milkshake
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
                    Don't be sorry, we need more of the falling in love with the music Thank you !
                    this
                    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by thebanned1
                      agree

the amount of good minimal was... minimal lol

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• veselic
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2011

minimal never brings out the animal in people ... so long minimal
                        dubstep's coming at ya

Comment

• Illuminate
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Aug 2009

What ever happened to some good old Acid House?

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                          Sbando
                          - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                          Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                          Bob
                          "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                          the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                          KiwiTollway

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

There just seems to be a large cross section of fantastic dance tracks of late with many DJ's mixing a variety of styles into their sets.
                            Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Kat
                              • Mar 2006

Comment

Working...