X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Tiesto In My Hometown Tonight.

I can't believe it but everyone in my hometown is a buzz because Tiesto is doing back to back nights in Windsor, ON. People have seen him out eating and you would think Mic Jagger was here. He is gonna do back to back night and get paid around $30,000 a night, Not a bad Tuesday and Wednesday making $60,000.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Tiesto In My Hometown Tonight.

you're going both nights, aren't you?
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

A lot of people like Tiesto obviously... I haven't listened to him since the first ISOS, back when Gabriel & Dresden were also pretty good... but one of the Coachella's I was at Tiesto went on the main stage, and I don't know if I had been in the Palm Springs sun too long that day or what, but it was night time, cool outside, everything was lit up, and his set was pretty decent... Not amazing, but decent.

Area II tour in Orange County, CA Tiesto was there with Digweed, Moby, and his mix was ok... digweed's was f*cking awesome though... man i wish I could hear that set again.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

oh yeah. Only $60 a ticket to see one guy for 2 hours. Fuck what a deal!!

I would if he played Motorcylcle - As the RUsh comes and Beautiful things. Just to go down memory lane..

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

Comment

• unkle
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Mar 2007

Comment

• Caley Martin
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Oct 2004

For your aural infusion of Caley:
                http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
                http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
                http://ultrawizardsword.net
                RA: Caley

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

disclaimer: I just wanted to post those smilies.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2005

Two hour show isn't really enough to showcase his appeal. I'm not a fan, but I admit, with a longer set 3+ hrs, he can put on a show that's pretty entertaining.

I'll mock him for the way he dresses, the shameless self promotion, the dull artist's album and his legions of dipshit fanatical flakes, but the man can play a decent set.

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

ya they say it will be 4 hours but the dj's always show up late. They typically are supposed to start at 12 but usually 2 is more like it. Only Danny H and Burridge were on time. Lawler showed up at 2:30.

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

That twat has a residency in Vegas and people still show after a few runs through town. I am amazed but this city has devolved into chedda fest, this current manifestation of mainstream dance music is really tough to deal with, sounds like shite, but should I be content that they aren't listening to hip hop, struggling. New Pan Pot mix on soundcloud is wicked so there is hope.
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...