Catalogue Software

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Catalogue Software

I thought we had a thread about this topic but I couldn’t find it. What I am looking for is a (in best case free) tool I can use to generate a list (Excel output preferred) from all the music folders on my music backup drive. The tool should be able to display information about size, length and bit rate of mp3 files. If anybody knows a good tool for doing this, please let me know and thanks in advance.
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Catalogue Software

if such a thing exists- i want one too!
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Funky Dredd
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2005

I don't know about doing all of that, but you can do some of it with Dirlister: http://www.barrysoft.it/blog/software/dirlister
      Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

Besides the bitrate and length it is doing almost what I need..rest is a bit spicing up in Excel. Thanks for this one. Hope there are more...I had one years ago which did exactly what I needed but I can't be arsed to remember it..I had it from Beanz, that's the only thing I remember lol.

Comment

• Funky Dredd
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2005

Cool! Glad I could help!
          Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

Working...