A few updates

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

A few updates

Oh noe, more Changez!

Nothing major tho, just wanted to let you know about it. Lately, the German and Spanish subforums were removed because not enough members used them. All postings were moved to GYY so do not wonder if you see threads in foreign languages in here.

Another Change is that all forums under the DJ mixes archive section (JD,HC and MG plus our bday mixes archives) were moved in the forum category "Music", directly under the promo and recommendations forum. One main forum with the corresponding subforums. Reason for doing this was that only the JD archive gets updated these days and it is just too little action to have 5 forums display directly on the front.

I think you can still find anything you need quickly and we hope the forum overview looks less cluttered now.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: A few updates

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Re: A few updates

Originally posted by TomTom
      Oh noe, more Changez!

Nothing major tho, just wanted to let you know about it. Lately, the German and Spanish subforums were removed because not enough members used them. All postings were moved to GYY so do not wonder if you see threads in foreign languages in here.

Another Change is that all forums under the DJ mixes archive section (JD,HC and MG plus our bday mixes archives) were moved in the forum category "Music", directly under the promo and recommendations forum. One main forum with the corresponding subforums. Reason for doing this was that only the JD archive gets updated these days and it is just too little action to have 5 forums display directly on the front.

I think you can still find anything you need quickly and we hope the forum overview looks less cluttered now.
      Makes a lot of sense !
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...