Well the bots if any, in P&R, only post links and don't talk ... but the ones in Movies, they make posts about the movies and their signatures are spam links. So it's distracting to check a thread thinking someone made a new reply only to find out it's a stock post.
MS Suggestion Box
Collapse
X
-
Re: MS Suggestion Box
Well the bots if any, in P&R, only post links and don't talk ... but the ones in Movies, they make posts about the movies and their signatures are spam links. So it's distracting to check a thread thinking someone made a new reply only to find out it's a stock post.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: MS Suggestion Box
Jhc
are you offended by the bear pictured here? You should be! He's pedobear, an internet mascot for pedophilia. Sort of. It's not like actual pedophiles go around iding each other by little badges with a teddy on them. If they did that, they'd probably have a lot of awkward run-ins with preschool teachers. Pedobear is just a character made to mock pedophilia. And like anything interesting on the internet, he's often feared and grossly misunderstood.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: MS Suggestion Box
I am offended by the James Holden banner, as his sunken in eyes promote heroin usage. PLZ RMV. KTHX.
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: MS Suggestion Box
I am offended by the James Holden banner, as his sunken in eyes promote heroin usage. PLZ RMV. KTHX.
Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
-
Re: MS Suggestion Box
I never said I was offended or asked for it to be removed. Can you read? I was shocked by it and the fact that it doesn't represent any part of MS that I can see. James Holden on the other hand does represent this forum. Nice try!I am offended by the James Holden banner, as his sunken in eyes promote heroin usage. PLZ RMV. KTHX.
Seems you can't post an opinion around here anymore without getting ridiculed.
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: MS Suggestion Box
I never said I was offended or asked for it to be removed. Can you read? I was shocked by it and the fact that it doesn't represent any part of MS that I can see. James Holden on the other hand does represent this forum. Nice try!
Seems you can't post an opinion around here anymore without getting ridiculed.
nothing wrong with posting an opinion. thing is people need to stop getting their panties all up in a bunch over ridiculous things. if that seriously offends you as someone states is more mocking than to be taken seriously, then some of you people need to step away from a computer from time to time...
the problem with this board isnt the board itself, but too many pansies that post here.
peace out...!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: MS Suggestion Box
im saying that in the nicest way i promise.lol.
people complain about this board way too much. my opinion is that there's nothing wrong with it. just certain members that complain about everything/get offended at everything they see on the internet.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment