Anybody going space ibiza this year?????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • berps
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

Anybody going space ibiza this year?????

they putting a god dam roof on the terrace due to complaints about noise heres a picture from a month or 2 ago what a sad sight-----

and heres a visual of what it should look like when its done------

will be interesting to see it and expierence what its like this summer they gonna be able to raise the volume in there 2
    RAISE THE ROOF 2005 @ SPACE
    berps keepin em peeled
    "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "
  • armin
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Re: Anybody going space ibiza this year?????

looks great......

Last summer there was my first time at space Ibiza.....

I think next year I will be there again.

Thanks for the news man...

PS: Do you know what happened with BoraBora? I heard they had to close them.

Comment

• futurechild1
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2004

im really interested to see how the roof is gonna effect things, during the day id imagine it will be open so it will be much the same, but with it being able to close it opens up the possibility of the terrace staying open all night, but i guess well have to wait and see.

Comment

• berps
        Gold Gabber
        • Jul 2004

bora bora has been closed down for same reason to much noise which is a mighty shame it'll still be open as a bar i believe but no more music and the welcoming in of the planes that flew overhead to the island from revellers that partied there will be something i miss this year.
        But we will see cos im still goin for a 14 night stay and we'll see how it pans out

berps
        "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

• Pataky P
          asdf_imo
          • Jun 2004

Great Photos!!I like it!!!

Comment

• hypoluxxa
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The end of an era! Been there twice, we're going again this September.

Comment

• simonr
              Transitionator
              • Jun 2004

I'll be there (subject to adequate notice of who's on) but I may go for a few weekends rather than for 7 to 14 nights. Hopefully Sasha will be playing early September and continuing his Pacha/Space appearances -because he's been on top top form the last two years.

They are developing Playa D'en Bossa and its just going to wreck the vibe on that part of the Island. Slowly they are taking the soul out of the place as they try to promote a family friendly image.

The writing was on the wall when I saw the new appartments they were building next to Bora Bora - RIP the best free daytime party on the Island. DJ Gee said he'll never go back to the white isle. DC10 is closed and they are clamping down on the like of Sa Trinxa next year.

As the the world famous Space terrace - I'm just glad I made it to the Sasha/JZ extravaganza last summer. They just tore up the place and it was an awesome spectacle to behold. Hopefully the new set up will still maintain that unique terrace feeling.
              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ixmati
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jul 2004

The terrace was part of the magic in space....watching the planes full of party goers coming into the Island! Nothing last forever, and changes are also sometimes good.

Ixmati

Comment

• armin
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Jun 2004

Space is absolutly the place to be. Pacha is the same way.....but I?m so sorry when bora bora and DC10 close forever.

No more really good house parties like this. :cry:

Comment

• Rhythm
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jan 2005

One day I will be there.. I would love to go but right now its just too much for me... Hopefully next year

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rhythm
                      One day I will be there.. I would love to go but right now its just too much for me... Hopefully next year
                      Do it now! It ain't cheap, BUT next year never comes bro. You'll next year yourself into a decade.

Comment

• Solo
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Nov 2004

i dont understand how the noise is all of a sudden a problem. the island is built on noise not old bitchy people with too much money.

Comment

• futurechild1
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                          The writing was on the wall when I saw the new appartments they were building next to Bora Bora - RIP the best free daytime party on the Island. DJ Gee said he'll never go back to the white isle. DC10 is closed and they are clamping down on the like of Sa Trinxa next year.
                          both will be open again next year (they got there licenses granted again as far as im aware), although bora bora will be without dj gee.

and yeh hopefully sasha will be back (its an almost certainty), seen him the last 2 years as well and they were both incredible days/nights.

Comment

• nsite
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

noise? howabout the fucking planes that land every 10 minutes!

I dont think it had anything to do with the noise, simonr hit it on the head imo.

you people better go this year before its all over!

glad we got to go to bora bora for a couple days before the speakers were turned off!
                            ...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfall

Comment

• futurechild1
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Jun 2004

from what i read the roof on the terrace was all to do with noise, especially since the new apartments started getting built across the road, plus playas more of a family place so a club banging out music til all hours is an obvious target.

im just glad i got to experience the terrace a few times before the impending roof, will be going back this year though to see how the roof effects things (plus the line-ups are always sh*t hot).

Comment

Working...