Sony shuts down another online game unit as expands investigation into computer hack

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Sony shuts down another online game unit as expands investigation into computer h

Originally posted by GregWhelan
    TomTom - any joy in finding the games? I have still only been able to DL one of the games?
    Same here and I say screw them. Won't even ask their customer service about it. How much Sony cares for their customers outside USA is pretty obvious to me by now.

Comment

• GregWhelan
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: Sony shuts down another online game unit as expands investigation into computer h

Yeah agree mate; I'm not even that bothered about the games (inFamous doesnt look that amazing)

Comment

• TomTom
        • May 2002

^^ seems it is still too amazing for Germans because it's not meant for us and for whatever reason not included in the WB program lol. Anyways, the only other Game I wanted to leech was Hustle or something, a pool Game. But I think I can live without it. Haven't even touched Little Big Planet yet. Still trying to bring L.A. Noire to a proper end. Phelps rocks!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

lulzsec lol
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• ChunkyFunk
            Fresh Peossy
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GregWhelan
            TomTom - any joy in finding the games? I have still only been able to DL one of the games?
            Had this same problem, you have to go to Account Management > Transaction Management> Services List then select the welcome back promotion and choose your game through that . Had to search the internet to find this out. Doesn't explain it anywhere on the PS3 that I could see.

Comment

• TomTom
              • May 2002

Thanks for the hint, will check it out. I bet they brainstormed for days to search for the most uncomfortable way for users to deal with it. I also bet, the guy who came up with this got a phat bonus.

Comment

• TomTom
                • May 2002

Worked like a charm so thanks again for the explanation ChunkyFunk. Now Hustle Kings is also mine and it was a good choice. Great Game for inbetween.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Cheers ChunkyFunk for that tip.

Ended up getting inFamous and Wipeout, but prob wont give them too much time as I have Killzone 3, Just Cause 2 to complete first. Also replaying Black Ops and Red Dead Redemption when I can.

Comment

Working...