RJD2 + Darren Berrecloth (Freeride Mountain Biking) = Speechlessness.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

RJD2 + Darren Berrecloth (Freeride Mountain Biking) = Speechlessness.

As I was fed up with most of the News headlines of last night, I decided to watch some of the classic MTB videos to get my motivation going to hopefully go for another ride this weekend. Hence, I stumbled upon ROAM by the collective.

The opening sequence contained the undisputed greatest freeride rider..possibly ever Darren Berrecloth riding away in his home trails of the world famous North shore of Vancouver.
    The soundtrack which contained an all time favourite of mine RJD2 - Since we last spoke. Together this made the ultimate combination of awesomeness.

Do enjoy.

ROAM - The Collective (Opening Rider)

Soundtrack: Since We Last Spoke - RJD2

The film: ROAM - The Collective

The Collective is a group of filmmakers, photographers, and mountain bikers. The Collective will create films that portrays the newest, cutting edge images of the Freeride progression, while exploring the thoughts and personalities of the riders leading that progression.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

• i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: RJD2 + Darren Berrecloth (Freeride Mountain Biking) = Speechlessness.

fuck yes.. rjd2 is the shit. this number looks legit!
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...