• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    Clash Music - ClashMusic DJ Mix Podcast - Rebotini

There’s plenty of French electro doing the rounds at the moment, but one of the brightest faces of the scene is the mildly mysterious Arnaud Rebotini, who provides this week’s Clash DJ podcast.

After his superb 2008 debut, ‘Music Components’, Arnaud went quiet on the release front, instead pursuing other musical projects, including his electroclash band Black Strobe. Thankfully, he returns to the game with an excellent second album, ‘Someone Gave Me Religion’, proving he has lost none of his talent for creating spikey, glitched electro.

His Clash mix offers an array of spacey techno and electro, veering from clean, club sounds, like the SFV Acid mix of B.C. x Delivery’s ‘Return to Me’, to high-energy euphoric – Lone’s ‘Raptured’ to his own unique productions, including an edit of his trippy ‘Echoes’ track, from Lee Foss.

Also present are fellow French electro talent Gesaffelstein, Steve Bug, and Detroit legend Juan Atkins, whose Model 500 guise finishes off the mix in style with a classic acid house flavour. An unfaultable selection.

‘Someone Gave Me Religion’ is released on Blackstrobe Records on May 23.

-</p><h2>You must be a registered user to download this album - Click to login or join

(On a Mac hold Ctrl +click and select 'Save link as...')
    (On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...')

Rebotini DJ Mix Tracklisting

1. Crass - Walls [Crass records]
    2. Arnaud Rebotini - All You Need is Techno (Gesaffelstein remix) [Blackstrobe records]
    3. Steve Bug - Jack is Back [Poker flat]
    4. Class B Band - Brain Damage [Wagon Repair]
    5. Arnaud Rebotini - Echoes (Lee Foss edit) [Blackstrobe Records.]
    6. B.C. x Delivery - Return To Me (SFVACID Remix) [Scion AV]
    7. The intruder - You Got Me [Murk Records]
    8. Creeps - Days (Azary and III remix) [Kitsune]
    9. Steffi - Yours (feat. Virginia) [Ostgust ton]
    10. Billie Ray Martin - Sweet Suburban Disco (Severino Less Vocal mix) [Disco Activisto]
    11. Lone - Raptured [Werk Discs]
    12. Model 500 - Time Space Transmat [Metroplex]

Check out the previous episodes of our Dj Mix Series on iTunes HERE or individually on ClashMusic.com HERE

Podcast home: http://www.clashmusic.com

Read more about + download this podcast
Working...