X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • go0gle
    Platinum Poster
    • Jan 2007

Re: I've joined the dark side!

mm the virus thing will catch up to osx.. the more users, the more reasons for them to be there. Just look at the market share windows has, who would bother writing viruses for macs ? Until they get at least 20% market share, viruses are no issue. The myth that mac are safer, is just that, a myth. If you look at the scale..it all makes sense. Just look at Android... there are probably more viruses for andorid, than for osx.Soon there will probably be more people using android, than people using osx. Actually, if you take market share and scale under consideration, Symbian has been the safest OS ever .. i know it is mobile, but still

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Viruses are due to user error more often than not.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kat
        A pretty fn good milkshake
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by go0gle
        mm the virus thing will catch up to osx.. the more users, the more reasons for them to be there. Just look at the market share windows has, who would bother writing viruses for macs ? Until they get at least 20% market share, viruses are no issue. The myth that mac are safer, is just that, a myth. If you look at the scale..it all makes sense. Just look at Android... there are probably more viruses for andorid, than for osx.Soon there will probably be more people using android, than people using osx. Actually, if you take market share and scale under consideration, Symbian has been the safest OS ever .. i know it is mobile, but still
        never had a virus on any of my pc's, ever

Originally posted by feather
        Viruses are due to user error more often than not.
        exactly
        ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

I've got one word for the virus naysayers - Stuxnet
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kat
            • Mar 2006

^^uhh nasty

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
              • Mar 2006

CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.

is there a simple way for me to scan my pc for this sucker?

Comment

Working...