NIR006 Honom - Shape EP including Bxentric & Irregular Disco Workers Remix OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nu Indee
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2010

NIR006 Honom - Shape EP including Bxentric & Irregular Disco Workers Remix OUT NOW

Hello Nu Indees!

here is our next release and we are proud to present Honom with his EP "SHAPE" the swidish guy will give you a taste of the summer !! but of course with both duo Bxentric (England) and Irregular Disco Workers (Italia) i think you are ready to drink a Mojitos and dance and the beach until your last breath... we hope you will enjoy these tracks as we like them

Enjoy

xxx

http://soundcloud.com/nu-indee/sets/nir006-honom-shape-ep/

Some feedbacks:

In Deep We Trust : Originals for me, nicely done!

Ooft : Both og's are nice, thanks for sending

Mario Basanov : Nice!!!!!

Satin Jackets : Schweet. Crystal Birds Original is my best bet.

In Deep We Trust : Massive pack! Original & Chris Nemmo Remix are heavily supported by me

Chris Nemmo : Beautiful EP! Irregular Disco Workers would be my fav! Thx!

Good Guy Mikesh And Filburt : great ep, crystal birds is the fav, great atmosphere, we ar ready for the summer

Roberto Rodriguez : Cool release! All quality productions here. Would have hoped for a bit more original chords and melody to "Shape" since it has a relly cool bass and stab sounds with a great groove. Instead i think ill go with the Bxentric remix.

Dana Bergquist : You can always trust in Honom....the originals are most excellent, my fave beeing Crystal Birds....Thanks for theese! Cheers /D

Claes Rosen : Honom = Great Stuff

Shawn Mac (Casual Encounters) : Lovely Digging all 4 mixes! Each one has a great yet different vibe, so hard to choose a favorite. Full support on this one.
    Duty (Dolce Vita) : Great release! Chris Nemmo remix is the pick for me

Ricky Inch : Thank you. Originals are awesome stuff. Full support.

Martin Virgin : Enjoying it so much!

Duty : Massive Bassline on Irregular Disco Workers mix! Greetings from Brazil!

Holic (Space Walker Recording) : Love the originals, unique Honom-sound. The Bxentric Remix is a cool dancefloor tune, will spin it at my next gig for sure! Thanks NIR ! :o)

Acos Coolkas : Thanks for great promo, Irregular Disco Workers version for us, great sounds!

NELUE : Great release! Loving the Bxentic remix and the Irregular Disco Workers Boogie Dub

Ajello : Nice Release

Mustang : Support, Already played Bxentric remix : http://soundcloud.com/mustang-2/must...ary-11-mixtape

Released by: Nu Indee Records
    Release/catalogue number: NIR006
    Release date: May 09, 2011 on JunoDownload.

Stay tuned, Stay Nu Indee!
Working...