• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Not promoting drugs here...

legalized MDMA!

its the shit they cut it with that fucks you!

Comment

• Erik Mitchell
      Gold Gabber
      • Oct 2004

Drugs FTW

<3 my prozac lol
      soundcloud - facedbook

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Shpira
        i honestly think that when they are pure...they are all safe...in moderation of course
        moderation is the key word but introducing a foreign chemical into the body is inherently dangerous no matter how you look @ it and the same chemical can have a different effect on each individual, this is why prescription medicine goes through so many trials and tests before its released and even then there is no garentee that different people will have the same reaction everytime
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Comment

• Alpinevpr
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by diegoff
            drugs are shit. Users always build a sentence in which the drugs seem to be "natural" or "harmless"or "I use it recreational", and there is where you know they´re deep inside a shithole.
            I also disagree with that. I don't claim "natural" or "harmless" because in reality everything in too high doses can be harmful, natural or otherwise. I do believe that someone can use Illegal or legal drugs recreationally and not be deep inside a shithole. Sure you may not have as much money as if you never did them, but using a drug maybe once a month, or as said earlier 4 times a year in my opinion isn't bad at all.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
              moderation is the key word but introducing a foreign chemical into the body is inherently dangerous no matter how you look @ it and the same chemical can have a different effect on each individual, this is why prescription medicine goes through so many trials and tests before its released and even then there is no garentee that different people will have the same reaction everytime
              And yet prescription medicine kills double the number of people as illicit drugs. US stats.

Interesting link
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• jay813
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by Kat
                  i myself dont consider weed as a drug
                  i wont touch anything synthetical ever again. even red bull or shit like that. did you know that it takes 6 years to get red bull out of your system... yuk
                  do you have something to back that up with?

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

Comment

• Haziel
                        Likes a finger upthere
                        • Jan 2007

did someone say HUGS ... yeah I like HUGS

Comment

• Kat
                          A pretty fn good milkshake
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jay813
                          do you have something to back that up with?
                          well kinda, it was on the news here couple of years ago
                          the studies were made after a young girl died here of xtc overdose
                          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Shpira
                            Angry Boy Child
                            • Oct 2006

^^ sound like bull to me...pun intended

anyway the three active ingrediants in red bull are: Caffeine, Taurine and Glucuronolactone.
                            None of these would accumulate in your body...for any periods of time. That said red bull is nasty stuff...and should be taken with great caution IMO. Just like any serious supplement or drug.

Taurine increases the amount of potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium into and out of the cells, these ions being involved in nerve signals, acting as an inhibitory neurotransmitter (and mild sedative) and antioxidant. But most researches have shown that taurine does not give more energy, even if it might help in decreasing muscle fatigue and it potentially steadies irregular heartbeats.

Glucuronolactone is produced by the liver and it is also found in many plant gums. It is believed to fight against fatigue, being a stimulant and boosting memory and concentration. It increases the serotonin ("well-being") hormone levels. But it won't grow wings.

Caffeine seems to be Red Bull's most active component. This alkaloid found in coffee and guarana and even in tea and chocolate, works by stimulating your brain, the same as amphetamines, cocaine, and heroin do. A 300 ml of caffeinated energy drink contains the caffeine quantity from an 150 ml cup of coffee.
                            The potential side effects of each ingredient alone and in conjunction with each other is up for debate, as modern science has yet to develop and any concrete health-related drawbacks.
                            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                              And yet prescription medicine kills double the number of people as illicit drugs. US stats.

Interesting link
                              yup

there are more people who take prescription meds in the US than there is that take illicit drugs though... balances that one out a bit.

Comment

• Kat
                                A pretty fn good milkshake
                                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
                                ^^ sound like bull to me...pun intended

anyway the three active ingrediants in red bull are: Caffeine, Taurine and Glucuronolactone.
                                None of these would accumulate in your body...for any periods of time. That said red bull is nasty stuff...and should be taken with great caution IMO. Just like any serious supplement or drug.
                                thats cool
                                but i dont believe caffeine, taurine and glucu.... are the only ingredients
                                anyway neither of us can be sure whats the gunk they are selling to us in many products
                                ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

Working...