Clear All
  • Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

Re: Not promoting drugs here...

thanks!
    everyone should watch these
    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

I actually downloaded that by accident first time...was looking for a documentary on the expansion of Marketing as a discipline...tracking the growth of industry over time but got this instead
      I think its especially relevant in the West particularly USA of course...the prescription market doesn't seem to be as big in Europe.
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Localizer
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kat
        thanks!
        everyone should watch these
        Eh, I watched the first one and I am already skeptical of their comments. I'll agree that many people can self-heal themselves without meds, but there are many people who need treatment because there are certainly chemical imbalances. The documentary looks to have more shock and awe. There's more to Bipolar Disorder than 'ups and downs' and there's more to depression than feeling down.
        Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Localizer
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
          I actually downloaded that by accident first time...was looking for a documentary on the expansion of Marketing as a discipline...tracking the growth of industry over time but got this instead
          I think its especially relevant in the West particularly USA of course...the prescription market doesn't seem to be as big in Europe.
          Could largely be due to regulations which aren't necessarily always a good thing. I'll have to get into this after I finish my exam in a few months. Just thought I'd drop in and plays devil advocate quickly.
          Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Shpira
            Angry Boy Child
            • Oct 2006

It is when peoples health is at stake.
            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...