X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

US debt

Just found this blog. I haven't had time to read it in full as I am at work...but skimming it looks pretty good. The comments also seem to be posted by people who at least look like they know what their on about...some of you might be interested.

Now that the United States is just days away from hitting the statutory debt limit imposed by the debt ceiling, I thought I'd take a quick l...

If we take the best-case scenario and add the $14.3 trillion debt to the unfunded $16.1 trillion Social Security and $28.7 trillion unfunded Medicare obligations, the total debt reaches $59.1 trillion or 412 percent of GDP. In the worst-case scenario where Medicare savings are not achieved, the debt comes in at a staggering $119.5 trillion or 900 percent of GDP
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: US debt

Continuously Updated US National Debt Clock Real Time US Debt Clock, Mortgage Calculator, Loan Calculator

Ratings agency Moody's warned on Thursday it would consider cutting the United States' coveted top-notch credit rating if the White House and Congress do not make progress by mid-July in talks to raise the debt limit.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...