The only thing keeping racism alive is the media. I think the majority of Americans have put it behind them.
The Way I See It
Collapse
X
-
Re: The Way I See It
Yeah I better hope so.
But I still wonder what type of racial division that RM keeps talking about. It just does not comprehend to me. Yes not everyone is a Neo Nazi these days then why would the masses be upset if a black president becomes elect?
RM would you care to explain?
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: The Way I See It
The scoffing is due to race-baiters like Sheila Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Maxine Waters who keep fanning flames that should have been doused decades ago. This toxic rhetoric where if you don't agree with the Pres (or the liberal plantation mindset that has created generations of easy votes) or the direction he's leading the country, you must be racist, stinks.Comment
-
Re: The Way I See It
That's interesting that's what you took away from my post. It wasn't what I saying at all.The scoffing is due to race-baiters like Sheila Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Maxine Waters who keep fanning flames that should have been doused decades ago. This toxic rhetoric where if you don't agree with the Pres (or the liberal plantation mindset that has created generations of easy votes) or the direction he's leading the country, you must be racist, stinks.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: The Way I See It
Vinnie... I wonder if your level of disdain for Obama is as high as mine is for Herman Cain
?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: The Way I See It
The way I see it Illuminate is that the US is nothing like Australia. Americans are very aggressive yet very nice people. I think that (Again just MO) the elite are playing a practical joke on the US. I think they brought in Obama to put the nail in the coffin. This will cause division between races/parties/and people that voted for Obama. I don't believe that racism is behind us. If anything, history has taught us that humans rarely learn anything. If anything these things go in cycles. Right now people are out of work with the majority being African Americans. Eventually they will lash out when the food stamps are cut. And Obama cut the food stamps out of the budget (not sure if its next year or 2013) to pay for the bailouts.
This is the reason why. Not because Neo Nazis are on the rise or skinheads are making a comeback. But poor people (blacks) will lash out when they are hungry. And I can't really blame them either.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: The Way I See It
So, we have white people angry at a black president who failed to act on what he rightfully proclaimed in his circus show of a campaign back in 2008, on the the other side we have poor, and the majority of unemployed Americans (being African Americans) who are angry because they have no jobs and their food tokens are being taken away by the same man that they thought who was Jesus.
Well where's the division? If they're both angry at Obama why would they be angry at each other?
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: The Way I See It
yet.
Poor black people who don't have food to eat + Rich white folk= Problems.Comment
-
Re: The Way I See It
45.8 Million Americans on Food Stamps. Obama cut food stamps by $2.2 Billion, Do the math
The ranks of the poor applying for food stamps increased by 8.1% over the past year to make a total of 45.8 million - and 1 in 15 people in America is now living in poverty.
Comment
-
Re: The Way I See It
Nearly 50 million people are poor! Over twice the population of Canada is living in poverty in your country. You act like it's nothing. Well I have news for ya. 50 million people with no food and guns is a big deal.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment