^Only here for the music now. Disengaged from any other forms of communication.
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random Thoughts
^Only here for the music now. Disengaged from any other forms of communication.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
-
Re: Random Thoughts
Wow a bag of salad (like three bowls) has about 60 calories. That means to reach a daily caloric intake of 2000 calories, I would need to eat 100 bowls of salad.

I guess I don't need to feel bad about munching on salad even when I'm full, there's practically no calories there and there's lots of good vitamins/minerals in there.Comment
-
Re: Random Thoughts
if u ate 100 bowls of salad a day that would be 6000 calories a day
Comment
-
Re: Random Thoughts
Facebook must be the second most popular word that starts with f and finishes with k
Comment
-
Re: Random Thoughts
Wait I meant to say that 3 bowls of salad is 60 calories (20 calories a bowl), so 100 calories would be 2000 calories.
I'm munching on salad right now and it seems like there is actually like 6 bowls of salad in a bag. I keep refilling my bowl and there's still plenty more in the bag.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Random Thoughts
Fuck Ultra Winter Music Conference sucks balls now...
Red Velvet Cocaine play land for your ego please.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment