think i just came. thx 4 sharing this legendary masterpiece. this forum is th best on the underground electronic music from. im so glad i found my home here with you folks
Ambient sets
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Ambient sets
Hello everyone, long time no see. Thank you, gorbesz for the comment about my mix, I will make a new space ambient mix soon.
I present you here now, a live mix made at 3 to 5 am in Judaberg, Norway. Lying on the sofas, having a chat, drinking good whiskey and having a good time with some very friendly people that I met just a couple of days ago. At some points the mixing might be ropey but I hope you will like it. The idea of this mix was stuck in my head long ago so I had somewhat of a vision how should I do this. I hope you like it. It is dream time!
UNDER THE LIGHT OF JUDABERG

No tracklist yet, didnt save it during the set
Comment
-
Re: Ambient sets
Got to check this one out. As its tag suggests...."Cinematic Cosmic Soundtrip"
Comment
-
Re: Ambient sets
Pure gold folks..........
Pablo Bolivar – Mind Groove XII-Cold

01. Stars Of The Lid – A Meaningful Moment Through A Meaning(less) Process
02. Jonson – Moon To Heard
03. Biosphere – Le Grand Dome
04. Riperton – L’ardo
05. Arbol + Fibla – There’s Still Going To Be Trou
06. Agnes Obel – Riverside
07. Davic Nod – I Miss You
08. Reagenz – Du Bist Hier!
09. Brian Eno – Leaser Heaven
10. Susumu Yokota – Tobiume
11. Matt Thibideau – The End Of Your Time
12. Speedy J – Lanzarote
13. Markus Guentner – Pilot
http://www.archive.org/download/f_pa...ld_letters.mp3
320 kbps
Comment
-
-
Re: Ambient sets
Can't get enough of this
Monk on Acid - A trip to Pluto # 161
http://soundcloud.com/monkonacid/a-trip-to-pluto-161
Comment
-
Re: Ambient sets
If you love piano based ambience, you're going to love this folks
This is sublime.........
I can hear the snow fall - Low-light mixes
00:00 Nils Frahm - less [erased tapes]
05:20 Bernocchi, Budd, Guthrie - Heavy Heart Some More [Rarenoise Records]
09:35 Deepspace - Whisper
12:50 The Humble Bee - Sky Litter [cotton goods]
15:22 Willamette - Echo Park [infraction]
18:10 Pleq + Lauki - II (antonymes remix) [somehow recordings]
24:44 Cliff Martinez - Wrong Floor [lakeshore records]
25:45 Max Richter - eternal flowers question stars [Metropolis Movie Music]
27:48 e and i - Pearls for Alma [cotton goods]
29:40 Isnaj Dui - Always Close [hibernate]
32:48 I've Lost - in this cold, empty place [future sequence]
36:35 Diatonis - Whiring Above Our Heads
40:00 Nils Frahm - Pause [erased tapes]
44:25 Cliff Martinez - He Had A Good Time [lakeshore records]
45:39 Harold Budd - Three-Fingered Jack [darla]
47:40 Maps & Diagrams - Groghe(fort) [nomadic kids republic]
51:00 S. Carey - Rothko Fields [jagjaguwar]
54:50 Part Timer - seed collection [mobeer]
58:20 Nils Frahm - Keep [erased tapes]
192 kbps
Comment
-
Re: Ambient sets
Fire and ice - An Icelandic Mix by lowlight mixes

Amiina - Boga (from kurr 2007)
Johann Johannsson - The Flat (from And In The Endless Pause There Came The Sound Of Bees 2009)
Olafur Arnalds - Himininn er a hrynja, en stjornurnar fara per vel (from Variations Of Static 2007)
Johann Johannsson - Part 2 Ibm 1403 Printer (from Ibm1401-A Users Manual 2006)
Stafraenn Hakon - Veggur (from Gummi 2007)
Valgeir Sigurðsson - Equilibrium is Restored (from Ekvilibrium 2007)
Jonsi & Alex - Stokkseyri (from Riceboy Sleeps 2009)
Sigur Rós - Álafoss (from () 2002)
Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson - Sudurgata (from Children of Nature 1996)
Bjork - Cosmogony (from Biophillia 2011)
Frakkur - 9 (from songs for the little boy 200
http://lowlightmixes.podbean.com/mf/...re_and_ice.mp3
192 kbps
Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment