Vibe: Yeah, I noticed it was the same mix, which is one of the reasons I led myself to believe that it was in fact from the station DJ Vibe because of all the rebroadcasts of other sets, cds, etc that other online radio stations do.
DJ_Vibe_presents_Victor_Calderone
Collapse
X
-
Thanks for the info Tom & vibe.
Vibe: Yeah, I noticed it was the same mix, which is one of the reasons I led myself to believe that it was in fact from the station DJ Vibe because of all the rebroadcasts of other sets, cds, etc that other online radio stations do.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
If you like this set, I highly recommend this live set from the Spanish tribal masters, Chus & Ceballos from August of 04. Don't know where the set was from but it's excellent.Comment
-
Re: DJ_Vibe_presents_Victor_Calderone
i dont have this one either. would someone please post the link for this and the victor & vibe sets?
ill return the fav..Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment