what do you do now till spring to keep you busy? (if you are in a cold, dreary climate)
no holidays..
Collapse
X
-
no holidays..
i hate this time of year! the holiday season has ended, its cold and dreary and theres nothing really to look forward to until at least end of march when some green starts showing up again.
what do you do now till spring to keep you busy? (if you are in a cold, dreary climate)"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Tags: None -
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
im used to the cold winter by now, i get depresseed about it in september, but by halloween im fine with it.. besides ny isn't that bad.. its just kind of rainy today...
Comment
-
I sit inside because it's too damned cold to do anything else. Watch movies, tv, games, and a loooot of [ms]. Drink on weekends to keep warm.Comment
-
I get mi head down and work like a dog for a few months. I`ve just partied hard over christmas now it`s time knuckle down and earn some pennies.
A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
Comment
-
-
-
Re: no holidays..
I really don?t know how all of you people could live in that shit. I was born in Tampa and still live there. Today it was almost 80.I can deal with the cold we have here (low 40's mostly) but any colder and im outta here. Went up north one year for Christmas and it was 25 below with the wind chill, I was on the next damn plane back to FL!!! Its nice to visit but I could never live in that shit.Comment
-
oops that was meant for pickelmonkey, he mentioned he was in this crazy 20 degree 23 inch blizzard, cut powerlines, generates, but he still had to go to workOriginally posted by Musical Journey^yeh, and yesterday.

Comment
-
Re: no holidays..
i can't stand it, as soon as im done with school im moving to caliOriginally posted by Bryanw24I really don?t know how all of you people could live in that shit. I was born in Tampa and still live there. Today it was almost 80.I can deal with the cold we have here (low 40's mostly) but any colder and im outta here. Went up north one year for Christmas and it was 25 below with the wind chill, I was on the next damn plane back to FL!!! Its nice to visit but I could never live in that shit.

Comment
-
Originally posted by diskofreakoops that was meant for pickelmonkey, he mentioned he was in this crazy 20 degree 23 inch blizzard, cut powerlines, generates, but he still had to go to workOriginally posted by Musical Journey^yeh, and yesterday.
yeah I went. I was 45 minutes late but it wasn't a big deal since I can stroll in hours late and nobody would give a shit. the two other guys in my department called in, so I was working for 3, which sucked. Anything that needed immediate attention was put on me right away. Didn't stop me from browsing on [ms] for my 20% of the day, though... just had to take my laptop everywhere I went.
It wasn't 23inches, but it still took out power for 90k homes in the area that it hit... company hasn't lost power yet, but it's not over yetComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment