Not sure if I enjoy their sound as much, but will give it a whirl as I do enjoy the fabric series.
Visionquest mix Fabric 61
Collapse
X
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
Part way through ... not really grabbing me that much so far, but picking up at the Kollektiv Turmstrasse track.
Maybe it will take a few listens.
** Edit ** C2 works his magic on Catz'n'Dogz.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
Enjoyed this more than I thought I would.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
still waiting for my copy to wing its way to austria. I tend to like the VQ stuff, it's just jamey jones in isolation that i cant handlemotherloverComment
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
Neo-handbag house.Comment
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
I did. A bunch of dudes from Chicago and NY came up. Loved it, myself. None of them were wearing coloured sunglasses and sporting Miami/Ibiza suntans, though, nor doing K.
Sorry, I really can´t stand it... to me, my type of house has to be a bit more like this
Comment
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
I didn't mean that you don't know what the genre was or is, I just don't think that Visionquest and the rest are "handbag house", even if they brought back the garish and silly paraphernalia, which totally belong to house music. I've seen the handbag remark applied to anyone, from MAW to Junior Boy's Own, I don't think that's right. But it definitely defines how some people feel about the current trends.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
Why confuse the music, whatever the genre, with the paraphernalia? The music is the music and this was a decent mix.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
cd arrived today. Just firing it up now: nice first tune
edit: half way through. Enjoying this. Much more chill than i expectedmotherloverComment
-
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Visionquest mix Fabric 61
I am listening to this for the first time since I first recieved it and I am really enjoying it. Great cd to listen to while the sun sets through my office windowmotherloverComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment