-Psynce-
Lookin' for some new tribal tracks!!
Collapse
X
-
Lookin' for some new tribal tracks!!
Any ideas more then welcome. I wanna use them in a new mix. It's been more then 1 year since I last made one... :wink:
-Psynce-Tags: None -
-
Psynce we listed a great amount of tribal producers, just check the link above..
D Ramirez Thread
You must check out the new tracks from some of these.
I'll advice you some later.
CHEERS
Comment
-
-
Re: Lookin' for some new tribal tracks!!
Some records to look for..
Wally Lopez & Cesar Del Rio
"Are U Ready"
- Original Mix
- Niki B & Christian EFFE Mix
Formula Spain
__ _______ ___________ __ ____
The Beatfreakers
"No Way Out"
- Julian Poker Mix
- David Lara Mix
T.U.S.O.M. Spain
__ _______ ___________ __ ____
Marcello Castelli Pres Da Groovemakers
"I Can Show You"
- I Can Show You
- World Is Changing
Magna Portugal

CHEERS
Comment
-
Sin Plomo ? African Stomper ? Stereo
"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
Re: Lookin' for some new tribal tracks!!
Here's just a few recs for ya
David Ferrero - Tribal Sequences
When Is Dark- The Love You Need (Dj Vibe mix)
Richie Santana vs Chus & Ceballos - Low Frequencies (Original mix)
DJ Fox Presents Tribal for Lisbon - I Believe (Mastiksoul remix)
Sergio Fernandez & Mario Plaza - From Apes To Humans
Keven Maroda - I Am Locutus
Piliavin & Zimbardo - Sweet Drama
Santos - Big Bubble Soap Machine (Maskio vs Whiz Kidz remix)
Washington & Smokin Jo - State of Mind (Original mix)
Calderone & Qualey - Resonate (DJ Vibe mix)
George Morel and Danny Buddah Morales Feat. Arlene Amaya - Sex (Is What I Need) (Morel's Groove Mix)
Maskio - One Ticket Two Chicago
Ziv Shalit - Ganja
Ricardo de la Bega - Wash Machine
11th Dimension - The Rhythm (The Future Beats) with acapella of David Holder - Columbus Confessions
Martin Fry and Brett Long - Jack Phantom
Astrid Suryanto - Rain Water (Calderone Vox mix)
DJ Pippi Presents Papacha - Sentossa (Chus and Ceballos Delhiberican mix)
Deux - Sun Rising Up (dub)
Santacana - AmazonasComment
-
-
Re: Lookin' for some new tribal tracks!!
This superchumbo track will really get your blood flowing. Just heard it last night by my local favorite dj. It slams.Comment
-
Re: Lookin' for some new tribal tracks!!
tskkr edeimSome records to look for..
Wally Lopez & Cesar Del Rio
"Are U Ready"
- Original Mix
- Niki B & Christian EFFE Mix
Formula Spain
__ _______ ___________ __ ____
The Beatfreakers
"No Way Out"
- Julian Poker Mix
- David Lara Mix
T.U.S.O.M. Spain
__ _______ ___________ __ ____
Marcello Castelli Pres Da Groovemakers
"I Can Show You"
- I Can Show You
- World Is Changing
Magna Portugal

CHEERSComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment