RIP Megaupload. I'm gonna miss ya.
megaupload taken down?
Collapse
X
-
Re: megaupload taken down ?
The beatmaster, who married singer Alicia Keyes in 2010, was in recent discussions to take a high-powered job at Megaupload, but a final agreement was not reached, the company's lawyer told the Daily News.
"He was in conversations to be named CEO," lawyer Ira P. Rothken said. "His involvement in the company was highly attenuated. There were discussions and he was involved in a promotional video and in brainstorming future projects, but not much else."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/megaupload-website-shut-fbi-popular-file-sharing-site-listed-swizz-beatz-ceo-article-1.1008932#ixzz1jxhK3Cl6
anyone know anything about oldfags on /b/? apparently they are causing an uproar right now or something?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: megaupload taken down ?
Preview of things to come I reckon, with SOPA and all that.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: megaupload taken down ?
I meant the Megaupload takedown, not the Anonymous attacks.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: megaupload taken down ?
Lulz @ Anon:

Just a sign of what's to come.
Enjoy your last torrents peeps.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: megaupload taken down ?
This sucks!!! I think 50% of all the famous dj sets on Mercuryserver are hosted on Megaupload
.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: megaupload taken down ?
When you read the charge (all 72 pages of it) it seems pretty much a done deal that they're not returning.
Especially the stuff from page 30 or so and afterwards seems incriminating enough to make sure of that.
Linky: http://t.co/QhaBtwxi
Hopefully alot of the stuff hosted will be available from some users so a reup can be done.Comment
-
Re: megaupload taken down ?
90% of my uploads are gone...damn...GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER
Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201
by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud
Antarez on hearthis.at
Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.atComment
-
Re: megaupload taken down ?
Who's next btw, Youtube?"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment