If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
With all this talk about baseball boring me more then the sport itself. I realized there are no threads yet about America's true past time. And the excitement that leads up to the biggest sporting event there is. Arguably, the NHL Playoffs are better, but we won't be seeing those for a while I'm sure, at least with the same intensity as the past.
Any way, my Bronco's edged in there after a pretty mediocre season. I'm hoping they can do something again this weekend and take out the Colts. I know its a long shot, and I don't even care if they go any further, I just want them to take them out of it.
But realistically, I like the Steelers to take it all. Roethlisberger isn't just the Rookie of the Year, he could be the MVP.
Any way, who do you like in the AFC or NFC, in this weeks games leading up to the big game.
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.) "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson
Marvin Harrisson is going to get leveled by Lynch and put out of the game. You heard it here first folks.
I don't necessarily think the Bronco's can win but I know they will do a lot better then last year losing by 31 points. It will be a close game either way. Still I think the Colts have the advantage at home only because of the astroturf and dome. Only pussies play on astroturf in a dome, football is about the cold, the snow, and grass. Damn pussies.
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.) "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson
nhl playoffs aren't comparable to the superbowl to southerners like me.
saints got screwed out of the playoffs! they made a graceful run at the end of the season though, winning 4 in a row.
i'd like to see the eagles do well, but they are going to fall short again. as long as new england doesn't win again, i'll be happy. i'd like to see denver, green bay or the colts do well.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.) "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson
Here is my view on the play-off scenario, the only two upsets (and by upset I mean spread underdog beats a spread favorite) I can see happening this week would be St. Louis beating Seattle. I don?t think Broncos have a chance in hell despite a popular believe of some people on this board. In terms of going far into the play-offs I can see two wild cards emerging Green Bay (I am just preying it will not happen) might go as far as the Super Bowl, and Charges might make it as far as an AFC title game. But my prediction for the Super Bowl:
New England vs. Atlanta, with New England winning it all this year.
peruvians and other members abroad (especially canadians): please refrain yourselves from this AMERICAN sport and discussion.
thx and have a great day.
peruvians and other members abroad (especially canadians): please refrain yourselves from this AMERICAN sport and discussion.
thx and have a great day.
-management.
it is nice to see that somebody don't like Canadians more than I do!
Wait, my New Year resolution was to stop hating them, oh well I broke it!
New England vs. Atlanta, with New England winning it all this year.
Dude, please. Worst prediction ever. NE is not better then the Steelers, not even better then the Colts and the Colts aren't going either. San Diego will be one to watch though, even if the Broncos are the better team, we killed them this year and lost the second game vs them. Except we only lost by like 1-2 points. In fact, every game the Broncos lost this year was by 1-3 points, most of them 1-2 points, except the KC game where we obviously didn't bother to show up. The Bronco's are better then their record indicates, even if we don't beat the Colts this weekend, we stand a much better chance then most realize.
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.) "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson
Here is my view on the play-off scenario, the only two upsets (and by upset I mean spread underdog beats a spread favorite) I can see happening this week would be St. Louis beating Seattle. I don?t think Broncos have a chance in hell despite a popular believe of some people on this board. In terms of going far into the play-offs I can see two wild cards emerging Green Bay (I am just preying it will not happen) might go as far as the Super Bowl, and Charges might make it as far as an AFC title game. But my prediction for the Super Bowl:
New England vs. Atlanta, with New England winning it all this year.
Go PATS!!! 3 out of 4... We need to stay healthy (fingers crossed) and we need to get Ty Law back and put Brown back into the offince!!!
Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment