Isn't that one of the greatest beard / pont tail combo's you've ever seen on that aussie guy?
Darts...
Collapse
X
-
-
Yeah, and there's lot of Dutch really good at it, too...pfff...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Comment
-
Did you know that The World Championship of Poker is the highest rated show on ESPN?
Think about that one.
Comment
-
-
-
I like darts; spent most of my high school times playing darts in a nearby bar. Used to be quite good at it, too, but I haven't played for quite a while now...
And why shouldn't darts be a sport? If chess can get away with it...We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."Comment
-
^^ Hey Hey, nothing bad about chess. I happen to like it. :wink:
-Psynce-Comment
-
Chess is a brilliant game but in no way can they call that a sport either. I can see why they call darts a sport though, all that relentless arm up arm down to sink the beers then there`s the arm up arm down to lift the arrows and and that back and forth motion to throw the dart must be quite exhilarating. I`m not suprised they look so lean and trim.Originally posted by brakadaAnd why shouldn't darts be a sport? If chess can get away with it...
Comment
-
-
Barney pissed it - felt sorry for Wolfey (he may not get another chance).sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment