can anyone id the last track on part 1?
Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
Collapse
X
-
Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
can anyone id the last track on part 1? -
Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
This weeks is a rebroadcast of this
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
grrr...this is getting ridiculous. why even have a radio show if it's just going to be repeats? I mean it's only once a week, why can't we get new shows? very disappointed in Martin.Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
^^^ Well maybe he should live that life and not waste our time. If it is going to a rebroadcast , tell us at the beginning. !! We don't have any right to demand anything , but this is false pretences. I program my fridays around his broadcast .
And he doesn't give away anything !!! I think most of us would be quite happy if he DID give us something and it was only once a month, or even less. But new !The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
No he does that for himself, not us !! Read his interviews.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
Friday night
2012-03-10 03.28.23.jpg
Sorry, had to do it.
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
^^ I'll forgive you
Hope you had a great time!!
Did you tell him we are pissed off about the rebroadcasts
Strangely enough I agree with you on the entitlement comment. But this isn't about entitlement as far as I am concerned. I would be more than happy to pay Martin for just about anything if he would just make it AVAILABLE !!
I have bought his tracks . I would love to be able to make sure he was one of the Djs playing somewhere in Argentina next time I go. But how do I find that out ?? He acts as though we are the enemy sometimes.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM January 5th 2012
Thanks!It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment