Here are some pictures of Sasha in Acapulco as well as some photos of Acapulco bay. I had the most fantastic time at the party and danced until sunrise....Enjoy...I sure did!!
Sasha NYE photos
Collapse
X
-
Sasha NYE photos
Hi all and a Happy New Year!
Here are some pictures of Sasha in Acapulco as well as some photos of Acapulco bay. I had the most fantastic time at the party and danced until sunrise....Enjoy...I sure did!!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Tags: None -
the image is not showing here ..try fixing it .. i followed the link ne way looks like it was fun
happy new year
Don't Immitate ... Innovate
Comment
-
Sorry....I don't know how to post the pics directly on here. Anyone care to tell me how? For now you'll just have to copy and paste.....Originally posted by DragonFirethe image is not showing here ..try fixing it .. i followed the link ne way looks like it was fun
happy new yearAwww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Looks like a good set up - how long did Sasha play for ... and was he on form ?sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Nice pics, what stuff did he play?
My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:
Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
4Mal - Twilight
Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
Classic Tune: Djum Djum - DifferenceComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha NYE photos
after seeing the last two photos. I really wanna go to there. How expensive is Acapulco? Forgive if I spelled it wrong.Comment
-
Must of been a banging time, so which one of you hit eject on the recorder and snagged us a copy of the set, cough it up!The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.








Comment