It is free and 100% online. First online learning I've tried, hopefully I will keep up.
Stanford Cryptography Course
Collapse
X
-
Stanford Cryptography Course
Hey nerds. I'm enrolled in this, thought maybe some others might like it. https://www.coursera.org/crypto/class
It is free and 100% online. First online learning I've tried, hopefully I will keep up.
Looks like fun.
Tags: None -
Re: Stanford Cryptography Course
Nice dood. Might not enroll in this one, but some other courses seem pretty interesting.
Don't know why but found this pretty interesting: https://www.coursera.org/nlp/auth/welcome
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
-
Re: Stanford Cryptography Course
^I looked at that too. I am watching the first round of lectures of the crypto course now and will do the homework. If it isn't too nutty I will sign up for the nlp course too, I don't want to do it if I won't have enough time though. Don't want to half ass it.Comment
-
Re: Stanford Cryptography Course
Also this is fun: http://www.nltk.org/
Check that out if you like Python.Comment
-
Re: Stanford Cryptography Course
Half Ass?
Man you ain't getting graded on this...
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Stanford Cryptography Course
Pyhton = MIND fuck.
Ima pass.
^ and that's what I always say in the first week of every semester. Believe me.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment