Will get it up tomorrow, also I'm recording at Sasha in San Diego next week.
[Crowd Recording] Sasha Live at Avalon Hollywood - 10-28-11 (2 hours)
Collapse
X
-
Re: [Crowd Recording] Sasha Live at Avalon Hollywood - 10-28-11 (2 hours)
Yup, recorded the full 2 hours. Really solid recording. Used the new Tascam iM2 instead of the Sony PCM-D1. Quality is ALMOST as good... listening to it now. I'll be switching back to the PCM-D1 for venues where I can get it in, but this thing is SUPER NICE for the size and price. Only $70 and connects to your iphone. People thought it was a battery extender
When I get to the office Monday I will beef up the audio like I did with the Avalon one and upload it. It's in bad need of some EQ and mastering.
He did something I've never seen before, which was play for a complete hour then STOP. Then play a different set for another hour.
First hour was new involver stuff and second hour picks up the pace. Personally I liked the avalon set I recorded more, but this one isn't bad at all. The involver stuff is good, but a bit slow in a club environment.Comment
-
Re: [Crowd Recording] Sasha Live at Avalon Hollywood - 10-28-11 (2 hours)
Share the love peeps, a re-up would be greatly appreciatedComment
-
-
Re: [Crowd Recording] Sasha Live at Avalon Hollywood - 10-28-11 (2 hours)
< Here's EBW!
http://soundcloud.com/everybodywantstobethedj/sasha-avalonhollywood-10-2011
San Diego was a success!
Hey. ONE person who is willing to collaborate in name of music, miracle at MS Street!!╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: [Crowd Recording] Sasha Live at Avalon Hollywood - 10-28-11 (2 hours)
Nice one guys - good vibes your way from Sydney Australia!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment