-e-
Is it me ? ....
Collapse
X
-
Is it me ? ....
or are the avatars suddenly not looking warped anymore..... wtf did I do
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
-
warped = stretched / disfigured.... what I had done was fixed the width and height of the images to display standard as 89 x 85.... however for some strange (and good) reason, the images IF exceeding that dimension are being shrunk under but their dimensions are being preserved such that they are not fixed to the above size but resizes appropriately..... take your avatar as an example, instead of being displayed as 89 x 85, its showing up as 85 x 71
strange thing is I have no remote avatar resizer on here :?
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Oh ok. I never noticed anything warped about any of the avatars in the first place. Maybe that's because we're only talking about 4 pixels here and there (according to your example). Anyway, good job, carry on.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
its 3dx if im correct they did it through thier own end on all thier boards. well , they did it on at least 3 more i know of.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
3dx wont be able to affect the coding of php pages on this board.... so I'm not sure
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment