Glad you're liking what he's playing.
Intimate Digweed Night: How Much?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Intimate Digweed Night: How Much?
who the hell wants to go to a posh club??Originally posted by janky* The club has perfect sound and is posh inside
How much would you pay?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Intimate Digweed Night: How Much?
Well, I actually had one recently. Last week. It was the "for a good cause" event.
15 minutes away from home (L.A. to Hollywood)
Capacity 600, only reached about 400 maybe...
Online presale tickets, $20 (Reserved $10 - $15)
Music: Off the hook!!
Only downfall, bar not on tab and he played for 2 1/2 hours.
All in all, really great time on a Monday night!!
Before he went on, Digweed hung around the dancefloor taking pictures and talking to people, after his set, signed cd's & NE ep's and shook hands.
Cool fellow.Comment
-
Originally posted by Gloomy^^ Yeah I know. The only thing I really liked from 2004 were the prog breaks. I'm wondering what 2005 will bring ...
some really pisspoor trancey prog bullcrap.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
hell yes and i cant waitOriginally posted by spacestationShould be happening (read: not quite confirmed) in March in Boston @ Axis (capacity <800) and I'd be shocked if the cover was more than $20. Had Sander in that room in November on a Thurs. and they only charged $10.
Whole affair shouldn't top $70.
In response to the hypothetical, I'd drop $100 w/ bar tab.
i love the big DJs at Axis..woo hoo, at most it will be $30 heh.
i would not pay 100 to see diggers...wtf
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
hear the fucking kiss, it doesnt sound like hes dying, in fact hes not only alive hes rocking out, though hes a rockstar he can do whatever he wants. "Es el papa de los pollitos".
" When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment