Any ideas?
Iriver software replacement
Collapse
X
-
Iriver software replacement
I have an Iriver mp3 player, and i havent bothered to install the software on my new computer until now. So i went looking for the CD and apparently its MIA, i went to Irivers website and I cant seem to locate where to download it...if its even possible.
Any ideas?"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Tags: None -
I went to their site...they have quite a bit of software available...?
-
I feel dumb
I really did look for awhile and couldnt find that!!
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Comment
-
you figured it out :Phttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Comment
-
I have been thinking of getting me one of those 20gig player/recorders, I'm just hoping that when i get the $$ to do so, it'll be worth my wait.Comment
-
i got me a zen micro...5gig does me ok... plus they look awesome too.. and has a radio.. do it...Comment
-
^ how much does it cost?
has anyone had any experience with the new Dell mp3 players? i wonder if they are any good... i think they are fairly cheap.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
i could have got an iriver it was only 20euro more than a zen micro..but i like my shit to be small and the iriver its just to big and bulky for me.. sure its 40gig and plays movie files but i don't really need all that..
havent herd anything about the dell players at all..Comment
-
the Iriver I'm looking at only has 20gig and is just for music. I didn't know they had a new one for pictures. Why do people need a photo album to carry around with them all the time. Doesn't make much sense to me. But 40GIG is a lot of music.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment