This looks bloody fantastic. Downloading
Sasha -StarsX2 1999 Mix (White Cover)
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha -StarsX2 1999 Mix (White Cover)
If you play track 2 backwards you can hear Attaboy - Solid Space Business (Original Mix)
with the words "Satan Is God, Satan Is God" over the top of it
pitched up of course
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha -StarsX2 1999 Mix (White Cover)
ok i was listening to a different set too ;P, so wtf is it then!????
#2 Eddie Lock & The SMC Project vs The Priest - The JokerLast edited by superwave; April 27, 2012, 06:38:15 PM.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha -StarsX2 1999 Mix (White Cover)
Attaboy is not what i wanted to post.
as he was, i had mistakenly listened to another set and got the wrong name from it.
the correct name should be
Eddie Lock & The SMC Project vs The Priest - The Joker
but i dont have the actual track to prove that!!
anyone got it?
Comment
-
Re: Sasha -StarsX2 1999 Mix (White Cover)
Can you provide a new link for this set please"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Sasha -StarsX2 1999 Mix (White Cover)
in here:
Ok I thought I would start a bit of a megathread of Stars X2 mixtapes that have popped up over the years. A lot came from Darren so thanks for that. I have a few more to add yet. I will add this one in the next day or so. If any links have been broken or not added bump the thread. (http://picasion.com/)
link here:
FileFactory - The simplest and most reliable file sharing service since 2005. Upload, collaborate, and share large files with unlimited downloads.
Thanks to chunky.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha -StarsX2 1999 Mix (White Cover)
excellent! Thanks!in here:
Ok I thought I would start a bit of a megathread of Stars X2 mixtapes that have popped up over the years. A lot came from Darren so thanks for that. I have a few more to add yet. I will add this one in the next day or so. If any links have been broken or not added bump the thread. (http://picasion.com/)
link here:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5r6pyg8hwekh/n/Sasha_-_Stars_X2_1999_Mix_(Recorded_In_December_199
.mp3
Thanks to chunky.
I had the tapes years ago - can't wait to hear this again...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment