-e-
Drugs and related conversations...
Collapse
X
-
^^ this isn't a "nominate your favorite recreational activity" thread.... get with the program please
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Drugs and related conversations...
ok, so i didn't do thisOriginally posted by Encryption
explaining it in posts on how to do it, how much it costs and anything remotely related will be edited.... Mods please take note and assist as required....
-e-
ok i did thisOriginally posted by EncryptionOn several occasions I have noticed drug and drug related convo's on the forums.... while an inference here and there "might" be acceptable.... please be sure to restrict the extent and depth of your conversations...
-e-
what do you have against the letter k?Originally posted by Encryptionwith that, I hope you will oblige with this request....
-e-
Comment
-
Re: Drugs and related conversations...
That's something special, Diskofreak. :POriginally posted by diskofreakwhat do you have against the letter k?
-Psynce-Comment
-
This`ll mainly be directed at me then. Message understood boss.Comment
-
-
to alcohol...the cause and solution to all of life's problems...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Drugs and related conversations...
firslt NONE of this had been pointed at you, my entire post is a general referral to a forum with over 3100 members on it....so please read it like it is.....Originally posted by diskofreakok, so i didn't do thisOriginally posted by Encryption
explaining it in posts on how to do it, how much it costs and anything remotely related will be edited.... Mods please take note and assist as required....
-e-
ok i did thisOriginally posted by EncryptionOn several occasions I have noticed drug and drug related convo's on the forums.... while an inference here and there "might" be acceptable.... please be sure to restrict the extent and depth of your conversations...
-e-
what do you have against the letter k?Originally posted by Encryptionwith that, I hope you will oblige with this request....
-e-
as for K, there are plenty of illegal substances on the planet and someone has to know someone actively engaged in them for about a week to know exactly what is what so innocently stating I <3 K doens't really give you the slip....
MJ - PSY.... comments weren't directed towards you guys... just a by product of so someone else in the future who would have walked the path knows otherwise....
please take my first post as an announcement rather than a direct pointer, I would have PM'ed you guys if that was the case
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Drugs and related conversations...
I completely understand, things just get a bit friendly from time to time and you forget who could be listening, so to speak. Consider my wrist slapped.
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
the next DJ to be on BBC's undercover list

-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-

FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment