I'm selling my copy (signed by Hoff -or Digweed) for 6 pounds + shipping to whatever butthole of a place you're living in. I'm serious.
John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
I'm selling my copy (signed by Hoff -or Digweed) for 6 pounds + shipping to whatever butthole of a place you're living in. I'm serious.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚ -
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Wow... some very serious discussions going on here....sorry I didn't read the last couple pages....judging from the post above ... I'm not even sure if I'm in the right thread anymore.
I'll tell you something .... being a HUGE Digweed fan myself (however trying not to be bias) ... I don't think this is his best release... however its not his worst either.... I for one, quite enjoyed this mix and have no regrets buying it. To say its a BAD release, its certainly harsh non the less.
I'll put some money down on this one and say that its like fine wine... will get better with age, then again... not all wine taste better with age...lol~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
dub
dduubb
ddduuubbb
ddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://soundcloud.com/bedrock_rec/jd-nm-gj-trezzz-dub

Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Got CD1 on after a long day at work that started at 8.30 am and ended shortly after 20:00 pm.
Very tired & woking up a stir fry, my mood is improving v much as CD1 is hitting the perfect groove with a nice gradual uplift and the little nuances that you notice and I didn't hear before.
Sounding great from CD to my home hi-fi and large speakers, and definately don't want anything more pumping.
Accompanying wok recipe here c/o the lovely Ching :
How to make fried rice - Channel4 - 4Food
Robert Babicz - Beautiful (Night Mix) has just come on - perfect.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Babicz is so a farFar musician
I already said this on rodentForum
but that :: Beautiful [Night Mix] can´t be real . .... .. is just built for outdoors at night
and that´s what happened in cordoba :: woods woods Moon Air a loooot of Air
how rodently arrives that masterpiece !!!
Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
still enjoying CD1...Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Listened to cd1 again in the headphones on my flight to St. Pete. I'm not sure what all the crying is about, I think it's a stellar mix. My head was the only one bobbin' on the plane
Will take another listen to cd2 on my flight back.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
this was the first Diggers release in a long time that i wasn't interested in at all, having been put off by the Structures and Bedrock label specific release series. but it came out on my birthday so i got it. very pleased. awesome vibe. this will be in rotation for some time. like the Transitions series, i'll be pulling this mix out occasionally for years to come, i can tell...Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
A part 2 with the remainder would be immense .. and also make this totally unique.
With all the MP3 sets out there I love having a CD set I can throw on the hifi .. plugging my i-pod in just isn't the same.
I still think the live set release is a great idea (sometimes studio CD comps are over processed .. a little organic quality never hurt anyone) and it captures what was being played out at a moment in time.
Great to see some really positive comments here outweighing the other stuff & the feedback in the wider world has been great - this is from Discogs :
"I am such a big fan of John Digweed, this comp is amazing (again)! Flawless mixing en excellent combination of beats and fluctuating intensity in melodies. Digweed is a master in building up atmosphere and groovy tension in a subtle way. The "live" feeling is a big plus on this recording, however sometimes it seems the livesounds have been filtered down a bit. Special remark for Guy J`s productions, awesome!"
For those that have forgotten what a CD looks like or think this was hastily put together on the cheap here's the luxury* package (cost wise I've paid the same for 1 CD sets from Berghain and Cocoon where you get the single CD and that's pretty much it) :





















* luxury comment © HoffLast edited by simonr; May 28, 2012, 02:02:59 PM.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.








Comment