-e-
Do we have any php programmers ?
Collapse
X
-
Do we have any php programmers ?
on the website ??
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
-
-
Comment
-
Who said that? I can have sex whenever I want. "I just can't get enough..."Originally posted by Gloomy-she checks what you're doing on your PC
-she doesn't give you enough sex
And about checkin' my moves on my pc... It's the opposite.
Now back on topic!
-Psynce-Comment
-
Originally posted by ubiqeDepends what you need... :wink:
are you a programmer ??? I need some custom coding for the sites... if you are, can you PM me ?
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Originally posted by Gloomy^^ man, what for girl you have Psynce?
-she forbids you using MSN
-she checks what you're doing on your PC
-she doesn't give you enough sex
She must be really a cutie and giving you a lot of love ...
LMAO, Busted!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Psynce, come instantly when i call you!!!!!"
Comment
-
-
Whatever happened to the PhP raper extraordinaire, aka Shepster"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
^^ your guess is as good as minewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
I remember asdf talking about him a while back maybe he knows.Originally posted by Civic_ZenWhatever happened to the PhP raper extraordinaire, aka Shepster
asdf?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment