happy birthday!
happy birthday bobjuice
Collapse
X
-
Re: happy birthday bobjuice
^^^ is that Bob ??????....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
-
Re: happy birthday bobjuice
Happy Birthday, Hot Chick. Me too, I'd love to know your age. 18 would be too old for my tastes, but if you're truly hot I could make an exception.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: happy birthday bobjuice
I don't appear anywhere on FB, you took me for that other person, YOU KNOW which one.Originally posted by Hot ChickSorry I've just seen your profile on Facebook and as they say on Dragon's Den I'm out
New member when I'll grow a new one.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: happy birthday bobjuice
Sorry I am so late.....
Happy Birthday good sir!
I hope you had an incredible day celebrating....make sure to carry the celebrations into the weekend!
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment