"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
-
-
Re: N**sen,e thread
I just went for egg on its own which actually tastes really good with the pepper. I did flip it but its so big that cracking the yoke was inevitable lol, Next time i will grill it and use the biggest pepper i can find as that one was quite small.Forgot to mention i did try this this morning, and it worked out ok... I was concerned at first that the top half was not going to be cook enough, so slid it under a grill for 2 mins. Ding! Done! I guessing you tried to flip it over? What did you mix in yours?
Went for the feta and basil option with a side of mushrooms. Really good!Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: N**sen,e thread
Caught the man-flu, took the day of work, and decided to have another go at this for breakfast today:
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: N**sen,e thread
^^ that looks delicious
all of it
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: N**sen,e thread
You are in trouble
That salad looks really yummy!!
I was going to do that with red capiscum as well !! Green would be nice with a smoked salmon one.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
-
-
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

now that's what I call a proper breakfast!

Comment