OMG!!!!
Sushi.....
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by mmglobal
OMG!!!! -
If someone stumble over Takoyaki...try it, it's delicious. It looks like a golfball. It's dough, some spices and a piece octopus inside. Served with Sojasauce and dryed slashed seaweed. hmmmmm...yummy.
It's not Sushi, so it's maybe hard to find.
@Danil
It's called Wasabi.Comment
-
Thanks to the power of suggestion I had to order some sushi last night from Avenue A Sushi here in good ole nyc. My order:
Miso soup
edamame
salad with ginger dressing
spicy shrimp tempura roll
spicy california roll
eel avocado
Mmmmm, sushi.............
Thanks! :wink:
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Comment
-
We don`t get sushi round these parts, only fish `n` chips and Yorkshire pudding.
Comment
-
not too long ago i had eel in a laquer box... that was absolutely phenomenal! if you ever see it anywhere, definitely try it!i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sushi.....

Yummy, Sushi!!! here's a pic that i took for a photo shooting of the restaurant i worked for DRAGON FLY...enjoy
BTW, on January 23, 2005, My Chef (Robert Trevino) is gonna be on the show as the challenger vs Mario Batalli.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show...6_28007,00.htmComment
-
A few of my opinions regarding sushi:
Cooked fish always(read: always) tastes better than raw fish. Raw fish is flavorless. It's just slimy and gross.
A slimy, flavorless piece of fish slapped hastily onto a bundle of white rice isn't my idea of 'appetizing'.
Eel? I've had it, and it was BY FAR the worst sushi I've eaten. I don't even think it's raw, it had some sort of sweet coating on one side, and even though it didn't taste too bad, it was all stringy and disgusting. I probably wouldn't eat it again.
Whenever I went to eat sushi, I'd get a bowl of Miso(tasty), and then I'd just make a thick wasabi/soy sauce paste to drown out that fucking awful taste.
Onto sushi rolls. I don't mind them, as it seems like the meat is at least cooked in them. California rolls are good, but only if they have lots of that delicious mayo-like substance in them. The best roll I've had is a Ninja Roll. It had some sort of sweet crispy rice inside, damn it was good.
Raw fish is nasty. Cooked fish is good. End of story.
EDIT**
Japanese food isn't too tasty overall. I'd much prefer Chinese food, or Vietnamese food(Pho in particular). Korean food is awful al well, kimchee is like cold, crispy feces.
Comment
-
Re: Sushi.....
There's a place that opened up near me that has hibachi and a sushi bar. Throughout the week they have 1/2 price sushi for lunch, which is cool especially since their sushi is already so cheap
My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:
Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
4Mal - Twilight
Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
Classic Tune: Djum Djum - DifferenceComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment