So I got....
Collapse
X
-
Re: So I got....
Ooops. Poor bastard.Originally posted by diskofreakaaaww, congrats.. be glad she said yes:http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funnym...gonewrong.html
Comment
-
Originally posted by Jibgolly
congrats bro. i hope he's everything you've always wanted. :wink:
congratsComment
-
-
[quote="LV-8"]Internet love...ain't it great? Is her name LaFawnduh by chance?Originally posted by skahoundbut, I Live in jersey she's all the way in Boston.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
congrats man...
I'll dj at your wedding
"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
:ROFLMAO: It's not his fault he's chatting with babes on the Internet all day longOriginally posted by skahoundIs her name LaFawnduh by chance?
Comment
-
much love and congrats sent your way!
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Get Jib, I heard he's farting in church these days.....Originally posted by Hosgood luck with finding a minister
and NO ANNOUNCEMENT of this size should go without a picture dude.... post one of you and the future mrs. LV-8
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Just enjoy the ride man, congrats! :wink:Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment