I finally found out why nobody seems lo like me: because I'm a moronic asshole with no skills.
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
^Yah man, my son broke me of not being a morning person. Now I can wake up at 4am ... but staying in top shape physically I have found is the key to waking up early without being in pain.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
In 1800, the typical American woman had seven to 10 children.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
boiled peanuts are truly awesome, especially if they are spicy
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment