i think its a great idea... it will prevent kids from going to school all thuged out and girls from going all hooched out.. where i come from you have to wear a uniform no matter if you attend a private or public school .. do you think this will catch on throughout the country?
school dress code [NSFW]
Collapse
X
-
school dress code [NSFW]
nevada schools to implement a dress code in schools were 55 percent of the parents vote for it...
i think its a great idea... it will prevent kids from going to school all thuged out and girls from going all hooched out.. where i come from you have to wear a uniform no matter if you attend a private or public school .. do you think this will catch on throughout the country?Tags: None -
-
^^^ i wouldn't beable to get anything done if all my classmates dressed like that
it used to be a nice GYY topic now its a [nsfw] ..you perv!Comment
-
I hate uniforms! I wanna have my own identity...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
I'm a proponent of school uniforms. I used to wear one when I went to private school yet I maintained my own identity. Looking back I can see where it allowed me to be friends with people I wouldn't normally have associated with because I couldn't distinguish between their attire and mine.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: school dress code [NSFW]
I believe we have to consider the roots to these behavior problems. I would
be interested to hear a plausable argument implying causation between
a persons dress and their behavior. School uniforms are merely a
method of discouraging disidence by encouraging conformity. I think the
state of the world today provides us with abundant examples of the
malignant effects of this ideology. . .Comment
-
Haha, the variation in topic replies is staggering
My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:
Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
4Mal - Twilight
Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
Classic Tune: Djum Djum - DifferenceComment
-
i went to a High School that had a dress code and i liked it.. it was less to think about in the morning like what you were gonna wear and shit like that.. not that i cared but u know what i mean .. as for the girls, they can look good in anything.. including those kilts in the summer.. damn i want to go back there just to watch the girls walk around on a hot summer day..
Comment
-
being an individual is not about what you wear... kids nowadays have to many things to worry about, what to wear shouldn't be one of them.... clothes are outragiously priced.. uniforms would give parents a break... hey a lot of people on this board have to conform to some kind of dress code/uniform in their place of business.. make the kids wear a uniform and start teaching then hou to rid an writ
in venezuela it only came down to shirt color ...
pre k to k red polo and jeans
elementary white polo and jeans (1st - 6th)
junir high blue polo and jeans ( 7- 9th)
high beige shirt and jeans (10 -11th grades are a little diferent there)this was country wide
some schools depending on if they are prrivate or all girl/boy made you wear dress short sleeve shirts in the colors above and dress pants/skirts for the girls
all i know is that when it came time for me to wear my beige polo i was really stokedComment
-
I totally agree. I had to wear uniforms too, all you had to go on was personality, or lack there of. No fancy clothes to hide what kind of an asshole you realy were.Originally posted by skahoundI'm a proponent of school uniforms. I used to wear one when I went to private school yet I maintained my own identity. Looking back I can see where it allowed me to be friends with people I wouldn't normally have associated with because I couldn't distinguish between their attire and mine.Comment
-
i dont mind uniforms. i wore one in elementary school. they let us wear a uniform of shorts and polo shirt in the summer to help us out.
in HS i went to Chaminade HS, it was a private catholic school that was EXTREMELY UPTIGHT, one of the best educations in the country though, they had a dress code, not a uniform. we had to wear a jacket, dress pants, dress shirt and tie with dress shoes. we could have our pick in those categories and still i didnt care.
uniforms are fine with me, and if they prevent my kid from looking like a hoodlum or a whore. then you can bet i'll be putting ym foot in his ass if he refused to wear it.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment