I just got the mp3 album from amazon us
involv3r tracklist
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: involv3r tracklist
I am not keen on the mixing in the first 30 mins to be honest.. then things get better, but still not amazing.. which for me personally, takes away from the listening experience. I will have to listen to it at least 10 times before I can say if I love it, but... its not love of first sight. Beautiful track selection tho...Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: involv3r tracklist
same.I am not keen on the mixing in the first 30 mins to be honest.. then things get better, but still not amazing.. which for me personally, takes away from the listening experience. I will have to listen to it at least 10 times before I can say if I love it, but... its not love of first sight. Beautiful track selection tho...
i even found myself skipping tunes on the first listen :/Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment