^ he was enjoying himself for sure! They played from 11:30ish until 4
Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo B2B on May 12th
Collapse
X
-
Re: Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo B2B on May 12th
Peaking!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo B2B on May 12th
wow. thanks so much for sharing this google, great little snapshot into the night, sounds just wonderful, really love that type of sound, my guess is Hernan made that reaction from that pic around the 28min mark of your video

Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo B2B on May 12th
Can we try to track id that video ? From the comments:
07:00 Guy J - Sahara (Simon Vuarambon & Kevin Di Serna Boot)
11:00 Echomen Perpetual (Guy J Remix)
I've heard the first two tracks numerous times, but I can't remember the names...
hah I think it was toward the end of the night.. but they both seemed like they were having a great time! This is my first time seeing Hernan play live and I wasn't expecting him to be so lively behind the decks! and you are welcome,!Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo B2B on May 12th
I saw him not too long ago, at about the most pitiful venue ever in orlando, and he was full of energy, dancing and feeling the music as much as the crowd. you can tell he is very passionate about the music.
Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo B2B on May 12th
Awesome video g00gle!! Glad to hear you had as good of a time as I did!
Thanks for sharing.Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo B2B on May 12th
where was this? i remember hearing about it I think, not sure... i can't bring myself to go out in orlando though. too sketch
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo B2B on May 12th
I think it was senso superclub, was very suprised hernan was booked there. so glad he was though, rare you get to catch him in this part of the states. hard to believe that was amost a year ago, damn where does the time go.
yep, found my old thread

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment