Q: What's the largest (weight) person you've ever boned?
Interview the person below you
Collapse
X
-
Interview the person below you
I pay $20 + $10 tip. I don't ask for anything because she has my profile down on a card if she ever needs to check.Originally posted by barkup
Q: What's the largest (weight) person you've ever boned?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
No discussion of drugs. Care to ask another question?Originally posted by WilDFireBuck 75 I think.
Q: What combinations of drugs gave you the most euphoric drug moment you've ever had?
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
^^ braavo bravo
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
cause its GYY
when in a situation, would you rather be dared or speak the unspoken truth ?
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
A: Work/Drink Whiskey/listen to music and continue my mix.
Q: Do you think this thread will get to atleast 20 pages?
-Psynce-Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment