New show starting on Proton
Collapse
X
-
New show starting on Proton
Taken from www.protonradio.com:
We are pleased to welcome Mark Pappas of Tigerhook Corp. to Proton with his very own new show! 'Philth' will air every first Thursday of the month at 8pmEST. Some words about the show from Mark: "A 2-3 hour mix of all things house. Everything from deep, dark, dirty, tribally, acidy, progressive to techy house. Some months I will have big name guest djs to do an hour mix, but for the months I do the show myself I will do an hour of my normal sound when I play out. The other hour will be a mix of the tracks I love but don?t normally get the chance to play out." ...make sure to tune in!A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Tags: None -
was just in Philly last weekend and randomly picked up a cd of his, "Local Underground 001". Another kick ass mix from Mark!
Looking forward to his new show
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Could maybe use a more creative name for the show though.
Looking forward to hearing some dark ass stuff from proton radio.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment