Thanks you for the links.
Transitions 457 ● John Digweed Live at Miami WMC with a guest mix by Josh Wink
Collapse
X
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 457 ● John Digweed Live at Miami WMC with a guest mix by Josh Wink
Love this on Wink's mix:
https://soundcloud.com/getdowngood/axel-boman-look-what-youve
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 457 ● John Digweed Live at Miami WMC with a guest mix by Josh Wink
summer summer summer
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 457 ● John Digweed Live at Miami WMC with a guest mix by Josh Wink
Given that I was at this party I couldn't be happier about it being released on Transitions. Both John and Josh were the highlights for me. However, Tenaglia did make the boat rock during his closing set.You can read my full report here:
REPORT: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat w/Digweed, WInk Tenaglia - WMC 2013
Thanks Simon for the background info on all the tracks!Last edited by Weizy; June 10, 2013, 01:50:20 PM.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 457 ● John Digweed Live at Miami WMC with a guest mix by Josh Wink
256kbps stream (few, if any, interruptions): John Digweed - Transitions with John Digweed - 6th June 2013 | Mixcloud320 requesterComment
-
Re: Transitions 457 ● John Digweed Live at Miami WMC with a guest mix by Josh Wink
The 16 photos I took during this party can now be found here within the last post of this thread:
REPORT: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat w/Digweed, WInk Tenaglia - WMC 2013Comment
-
Re: Transitions 457 ● John Digweed Live at Miami WMC with a guest mix by Josh Wink
1st track sounds like a Vincenzo production....Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment